ShuttersTimeless style and added value to your home.
Shutters add a touch of class, timeless style and aesthetic beauty to any environment. When comparing the many window covering options available, shutters are considered by many to be the all-around most complete solution. They’re also the only window covering that actually adds resale value to your home! Learn more to find out whether real wood or composite shutters are right for your home.
A classic look with contemporary elegance
Real wood shutters create visual interest above and beyond what’s possible with traditional blinds or other window treatments. Coordinate our natural hardwood options with the other wood accents in your home, or choose white shutters for a traditional, clean look.
Timeless style at an affordable price
With composite shutters, you really can have your cake and eat it, too. Composite shutters are a beautiful addition to any home while remaining surprisingly affordable. Our shutters come in a range of sizes and can be custom fit to almost any window for a look that truly wows.
Why choose shutters
- Provide a very decorative, timeless look
- Operable louvers allow you to control natural light
- Provide excellent visibility—larger louvered shutters provide a virtually unobstructed view
- Our real wood shutters are made from the highest grade of North American hardwoods
- Our composite shutters look like real wood, but their synthetic materials are able to resist high humidity areas like bathrooms and kitchens
- Insulating design keeps heating and cooling costs down for greater energy savings
- Heavy-duty construction ensures long life
- Perfect solution for large windows and arched windows
- Cordless to ensure child safety
- Ideal for increasing the value of your home – actually considered a fixed part of the home, not an accessory