Wood, Faux Wood & Composite Shutters
Shutters add a touch of class, timeless style and aesthetic beauty to any environment. When comparing the many window covering options available, shutters are considered by many to be the all-around best and most complete solution. They are also the ONLY window covering that actually add resale value to your home!
Our shutters are available in real wood, composite and durable faux wood. Different louver sizes include 2-1/2” for a more traditional look, 3-1/2” for a more contemporary look, and 4-1/2” for the ultra-modern look. Shutters truly add elegance and sophistication to any home.
Why choose shutters?
- Provide a very decorative, timeless look
- Operable louvers allow you to control natural light
- Provide excellent visibility—larger louvered shutters provide a virtually unobstructed view
- Our real wood shutters are made from the highest grade of North American hardwoods
- Our composite shutters look like real wood, but their synthetic materials are able to resist high humidity areas, fading and cracking
- Insulating design keeps heating and cooling costs down for greater energy savings
- Heavy-duty construction ensures long life
- Perfect solution for large windows and arched windows
- Cordless to ensure child safety
- Ideal for increasing the value of your home (actually considered a fixed part of the home, not an accessory)